I did it! This past Saturday I went with a couple of friends and ran a 5K. As part of my New Year's Resolutions, I have committed to get into running. I was one of the slowest runners there but I was happy just to make it across that finish line without walking! I plan on running some more soon and hope to eventually work up to a 10K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're awesome, you're my hero! Good job to you!!!!!!
I always have this desire to become a runner, but for some reason I cant motivate myself enough.
Woooohoooo! You did it! I'm so proud of you. Girl I need to get my bootay movin' if I wanna get-a-runnin'. love you!
ok just have to say............WAY TO GO, that is amazing--how fun, dont think i could do that, i have always wanted to but i get about 1 minute into it and about die :)
What A Woman!!! I get winded looking for the remote!!!
I am so glad you post so I could know what is going on in your super cool crazy life. Love you.
We have the same name!
And... I used to teach Special Education in Virginia.
That is awesome, you should have told me that spectacular news when we went to dinner the other night. Kudos to you!! Maybe you will inspire me to get that dedicated...
I know you are busy, but I need a new post. Whats New??
Post a Comment