Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Year's Resolution

So I went out shopping for an expensive pair of jeans the other day. I tried on a pair in my size that I liked and bought a pair two sizes too small. The guy helping me thought I was crazy, maybe he's right!
Because I spent my money on jeans and can't afford a diet program now, I've created a blog instead. If your goal is to lose some weight/get in shape/eat better then join my blog. Right now I have it open up for anyone to view but in a week I'll be restricting it to members only to maintain privacy. If you would like to be a member, send me your email address and I'll invite you to join, it's completely free!!! So check it out: http://bealoserin2008.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

You are absolutely crazy!!! I wanna join your work out blog. I'm doing the same thing but minus the expensive jeans. Mine involves the loser doing the MILKSHAKE dance in a swimsuit at my aunty's July 4th party. my email is kaha_ohana@hotmail.com

love you,
Lynne

Colleen said...

Sweet! I'll add you on!

Sassy said...

Hi Sugar, As if my new blog name isn't enough to be part of you loser group I don't know what is!!! That is a great idea, and I did start Weight Watcher's AGAIN last week, so I need all the help I can get. Can I be a groupie? Sure do love ya and by the way I'm really really PROUD OF YOU! Love, Aunt Kayola

Sassy said...

Speaking of losers, that would be me! I forgot to give you our email address. pkfamdmly@aol.com would be where you can find me. Kayola Krayola

Nikki said...

I think that I want to try to be the biggest loser, so invite me in.....nikkishumway@hotmail.com......thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Colleen!!!! Its Shawny and wondering if i could be counted in on your diet blog! Email me back at zachP4L@hotmail.com! I really think that it will be fun and a good way to keep me on track!

stephanie said...

ok colleen I tried to leave a comment on the loser blog and I am not a member..so how do I do that??? I would love to join..love ya.,steph

stephanie said...

oh my email address is www.skhatch@hotmail.com sorry forgot that part

barbafamily said...

Hello Colleen! My name is Angela and I found you losers support blog through Lynne's blog. I don't know either of you...I found Lynne's blog from my friend Kenyon's blog. OK...that all sounds very confusing! The title "Losers Club" just caught my attention. I tried to comment on the losers blog and it wouldn't allow me to. So, that's why I'm commenting on your family blog :-). So, your losers blog really motivated me and I'd love to be part of it! I started out on a quest in November to loose 100 pounds by July 4th. I have lost 21 pounds and am trying to keep going strong...it's hard sometimes. So, if you're up for another member, please let me know! My e-mail is barbafamilytb2k@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I think I will win.. because in 2 mos I better drop like 20 lbs when this baby comes. But in tell then bring on the cake. cookies. oh and the stuff balls the Aunt Kayola makes they are so good and you just can't have one. I do love pizza and well food . I guess I will never get rid of the 20lbs. o well I am over it. I just tell everyone I am prego again and again..lol

K. Lamb said...

Okay, I have updated my blog. I love the jeans. That is a great idea. We need to dinner!

maccam said...

I'm with ya with the goal jeans. I have them myself. The minute it gets warmer and McKenna gets a little older we are going TURBO on the weight loss. Keep me posted on what's happening with that. Ps. How are you doing girl? Love, Cammy

Lolly said...

You are awesome! Those jeans are way cute. You'll have to send me a picture of you in them when you reach your goal.