Aaaaah to be single again!!! ENJOY IT!!! I am jealous of all the fun places you have been to. Did you not LOVE Wicked! Landon took me to it in NY for my 30th B-day. Love ya.
Wicked was my 30th birthday present to myself too! I absolutely loved it. There was only one place I regret that I didn't go to last year but I'm planning a trip soon to see you all in CA!
3 comments:
What a great year for you, lots of traveling and a graduation. Very nice!!
Aaaaah to be single again!!! ENJOY IT!!! I am jealous of all the fun places you have been to. Did you not LOVE Wicked! Landon took me to it in NY for my 30th B-day. Love ya.
Wicked was my 30th birthday present to myself too! I absolutely loved it. There was only one place I regret that I didn't go to last year but I'm planning a trip soon to see you all in CA!
Post a Comment