Colleen! Congrats on graduating and all that jazz! I'm so glad you emailed me your blog. Okay, mine is cammac-maccam.blogspot.com
however, when this kid is born I am going to go private so I will put you on my list. I know going private is a pain in the you know where, but hey, it's for the kid. Glad to hear you are doing well!!! I'll keep you posted. Love, Cam moffat
2 comments:
"You smell like Beef and Cheese"
One of my all time favorite lines!!
Colleen! Congrats on graduating and all that jazz! I'm so glad you emailed me your blog. Okay, mine is
cammac-maccam.blogspot.com
however, when this kid is born I am going to go private so I will put you on my list. I know going private is a pain in the you know where, but hey, it's for the kid. Glad to hear you are doing well!!! I'll keep you posted. Love, Cam moffat
Post a Comment