ones and probably one of the biggest fireworks I had seen. Nearly filled the whole sky, it was ginormous! We had also ran into one of my old counselors and his wife from a singles ward I had attended. A few of us there were in that ward together. It was a nice reunion and I'm sad I didn't get a picture... I tend to miss a lot of good picture moments! Overall the cabin trip was a blast! We played games, hung out at the lake, enjoyed the fireworks, ate good food, kept cool, and enjoyed the company of good friends... all and all a good time!Thursday, July 17, 2008
Heber 4th of July
ones and probably one of the biggest fireworks I had seen. Nearly filled the whole sky, it was ginormous! We had also ran into one of my old counselors and his wife from a singles ward I had attended. A few of us there were in that ward together. It was a nice reunion and I'm sad I didn't get a picture... I tend to miss a lot of good picture moments! Overall the cabin trip was a blast! We played games, hung out at the lake, enjoyed the fireworks, ate good food, kept cool, and enjoyed the company of good friends... all and all a good time!
Posted by
Colleen
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fireworks are a lot more enjoyable when you arent watching them in 110 degree weather that is for sure. It looks like you have really had a fun summer, good for you!!
Hey! is that Sara Lewis in that pic??? I love Sara!!! She is an AMAZING person!! We've been playing phone tag lately- maybe I should call her again! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment