Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Master


I finally did it!
I graduated with my masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Language and Literacy.
So after a year and a half of a lot of tears and many sacraficed weekend nights, I'm finally done!!!A special thanks to all of you who have encouraged and supported me throughout my program, as well as a big THANK YOU to those who came out and supported me on this special day, though I'm sure you all would have been there if you could have. I, on the other hand, would much rather have been shopping! :P






3 comments:

Nikki said...

YEA you did it, I am so very proud of you. What a huge accomplishment. Congratualtions!!

Melody B. said...

Wow that's REALLY something to be proud of! Hey, it's me...Melody...found you through Nikki's blog. Everyone I am finding looks AMAZING, and that includes YOU!:) Good to see you again!

Lolly said...

Congrats! You are awesome! I guess you won't have studying as an excuse not to hang out with us anymore.... hahaha! I'm way excited for you.