Sunday, November 2, 2008

Status Update


Okay, so not too long after I had announced I was dating Brian, I broke it off. He's a nice guy and treated me well but we did not see eye to eye on some essential issues and I decided it was best to let him go. Just thought I should clear the air on any rumors I had created. Thanks for the encouragement and good wishes. This was for the best and I feel confident I made the right decision.

1 comment:

HaYn Mama said...

You heart breaker you!!!

Good thing you did it on your own terms for sure! Some times it takes going on a trip with a guy to figure out if he's a keeper.

Looks like you had a great fall break too.

Oh to be able to organize my files. . . I'll get to them some day.