Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This year we decided to be superheros for Halloween. Suzanne was SuperFrog, Jenna was Sarah Palin, and I was ElectroStatic Girl. (A special thanks to Mel and Joey for their help in completing the final touches to my costume!)



(Yes, those are Joey's underpants I'm wearing!)

Jenna, Suzanne, and Ryan enjoying their free Chipolte Burritos. This is now a new tradition of ours. Chipolte will give you a free burrito on Halloween if you dress like a burrito or wear foil. Jenna made a tie with her foil, Suzanne made a bib in preparation to eat her free burrito, Ryan made a Gun for his FBI outfit, and I made a headband. We decided Chipolte burritos taste even better free!
My friend's family makes a big cardboard maze from refrigerator boxes in their front yard each Halloween. This was my first year experiencing it and I have to say I was pretty impressed. It took Ryan and I at least half an hour to find our way out and Suzanne and Randy were stuck in there for over 45 minutes! However, I will admit I did cheat a little. There was a small hole I could stick my head out and I was able to find my friend who gave us directions.

6 comments:

beth said...

brian ryan bryan ... when are you going to find guy friends with a more unique name? ha ha haha ha

Colleen said...

I can't help myself. Anyhow, statistically it seems that half the guys in my age group have that name. I blame it on the movie, Brian's Song.

HaYn Mama said...

What a fun Halloween!

Tales From The Empty Nest said...

What goofy, nutz, and absolutely Fun time. Go on my blog and see what I did for halloween- I had fun but the whole thing atthe home with the boxes!!!! How fun is that! Hope to see ya thanksgiving. MOM

Bradley Family said...

hey you should add me!!!lol bradleyfamily6.blogspot.com

Bradley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.