For Halloween, the Chipolte on Stapely will give you a free burrito if you dress up like one. So a few of my friends and I dressed up as different ingredients and wrapped ourselves in a sheet. Delicious!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Way to give into the pressure and follow the crowd, Colleen! Now we can see what you're up to since you never call... you never write!
Are you comeing to visit next month?
Oh shoot... I really do know how to spell. I know there's no e in the word coming. Just wanted to clarify! (But hey, you have 2 comments now!)
That is funny, I have yet to try Chipotle. I have heard mixed reviews. I left you a comment after your Hawaii post.
Wooohooo!!! Welcome to blogging. We have Amanda to thank for all this nonsense. j/k! Post often.
I'm "tagging" you. See my latest post for details.
I remember when we were younger we called you colleenie burrito. But I honestly can't remember why. Do you????
It has to do with girls camp...ask Krista, she'll tell you! :P
Hey- I'm glad to see you "joined the bandwagon" it's so much fun!! check out my blog- bmhemming.blogspot.com
Mandi
Post a Comment